Thursday, July 1, 2010

Why this Blog

I'm kind of tired of having a blog mainly on my life, so I decided to start this one for updates on the boys.

I have 2 boys with one on the way. R is 6, Z is almost 3, and C is due end of July. For those who have this address, I hope you enjoy it. :)

Some cute Zisms today.

He's trying to learn how to potty train so he had to potty earlier. He sat on the potty, tried to go and said "Mommy, I tant doe. I need ba-rees." (Mommy, I can't go. I need batteries!)

Another cute one that my friend told me to throw in here. Z is the child who squeezes his junk to get the pee to come out because he sees Daddy holding himself. Z thinks that in order to pee, you must squeeze.

Last night we went to the mall with the hubby. Z was running circles around DH (as we were all walking) and DH was making airplane noises. Z thought it was the funniest thing ever and was belly laughing the entire way through the mall.

I can't promise to do this all of the time, but I will try to update weekly.

1 comment:

  1. aww! Zisms, I love that! I have to say, how wonderful for Kasey to go along with Z and make it a fun time. Adam would be yelling and getting frustrated and leave. You are going to love having 3 boys, it's the best:)

    ReplyDelete